Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Into Every Life, A Little Poop Will Fall...

I woke up this morning early, and was greeted by the sun. I felt like the world was starting again... like the past is washed away, and everything begins new. There are birds that have decided to make a nest in the gutter above my window. They squak and peep at the crack of dawn... they have also pooped on the outside of the window... but hey... Everyone has some sunshine and some poop in their life... it all comes down to which you choose to see first and how you let it affect you. I'm an eternal optimist... I tend to believe the best of people and situations until proven otherwise... I think that is a great quality... when used with the right people. Hope is where we choose it to be... to give up hope is to give up on life... and today, I'm going to treasure the sun... the new beginning that comes from understanding the past and moving forward... because a new beginning is what we all need. To love... to hope... and to live. (that and a little soap to wash the poop off the window...lol) Peace...

No comments: