Thursday, August 16, 2007

They say it is not good practice to write novels with characters based on real people because made up characters can not sue you and because inevitably, real people seem boring on paper. I think these people that say this, have never met the people in my life. It seems to me that for my friends benefit, I should write this stuff down so that they can at least grab a coffee or some popcorn. It has also occurred to me that in order for these people to sue me, they would have to prove their own guilt…

The sad part, I think, is that these people actually live their lives like they are characters in some B-list psychological thriller. It seems that such people are so busy living fake lives, that they never realize the thrill of the truth. They waste time making drama in their lives, and fail to appreciate the simple pleasures that come from appreciating what they already have.

No comments: